Thursday, September 29, 2011

C4 Methodology

For those of you not in the know, C4 is the abbreviation I've started using for the Chocolate Chip Cookie Comparison Study.

The renovations on my new place have taken a lot longer than was originally calculated, but isn't that always the way? As a result, I won't be able to start my study until next week at the very earliest, but it will probably be sometime after Thanksgiving which is October 10 here in Canada, when the harvest is almost over.

In preparation for that exciting day when the first batch of cookies come out of the oven warm and gooey, I've come up with a few items that I should share, based on the methodology. I might actually write up a technical report of some type (because I am so super cool like that), and ask my boss the Vice Dean of Research to read it over, just to see the look on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment